The DJI Mavic Mini 2 is the newest addition to the DJI store’s lightweight drones. They’re a good entry-level drone because of their lightweight construction and lower price. This post will show you how to turn off the DJI Mini 2 and the Mini 2 remote controller if you are new to the world of drones and have just received your Mavic Mini 2.
The Mini 2 from DJI is an excellent entry-level drones. Despite the modest price, it has the majority of the features found in high-end drones, such as a 4K camera, 31-minute flight time, a maximum altitude of 4500 meters that puts other drones to shame, and a 10-kilometer flight range via Ocusync.
How to turn off DJI Mini 2?
Turning ON your DJI mini 2 is also very simple. To turn ON DJI Mini 2,
- Press the power button at the bottom of the drone once. The LEDs will turn ON.
- Press & Hold the power button again for two seconds and the LEDs will turn off and on again with a beep sound. Your drone is not powered ON.
Also, To turn Off DJI Mini 2,
- Press the power button at the bottom of the drone once. The LEDs will start flashing.
- Press & Hold the power button again for two seconds and the LEDs will turn off along with the drone.
How to turn On/Off DJI Mini 2 remote controller?
In this heading, we will show you how to turn off the remote control connectivity features on DJI Mini 2.
DJI Mini 2 is a mini drone that is equipped with a remote control. The remote control connects to the drone through an app and allows you to take pictures from the sky. This article will help you disable this feature if you don’t want anyone to be able to connect their remote control to your drone.
To turn on the DJI Mini 2 remote controller,
- Press the power button on top of the remote controller once. The LEDs will turn on to show the battery level.
- Press & Hold the power button again for two seconds and you will hear a beep & the LEDs will start turning off from right to left and the remote controller will turn off.
If the drone is connected to your phone, it will ask you if you want to share your location with other users. If this option is enabled, anyone who can connect to the drone’s app can also see your location. To disable this feature, go into Settings & Privacy & Location and turn off “Share Your Location.”
My DJI Mini 2 won’t turn ON/OFF – troubleshooting
After a few months of use, most consumers complained that the drone or remote controller ceased turning on/off. This indicates an issue with the button’s hardware. Buttons are soldered to the PCB board, and it appears that the Mini 2 assembly line has a flaw that causes the button to be soldered insecurely. The soldering detaches over time, and the button ceases operating.
In this instance, the best option is to either send the drone back to DJI for repair or get it serviced at your local electronics store. You can also do it yourself if you are a DIY enthusiast. The Mavic small remote has been disassembled in the video below, which should help you open it up.